Brimming with gorgeous artwork from New York Times bestselling author and artist Katie Daisy, this fresh-as-a-daisy guided journal features thoughtful prompts to encourage engagement with the natural world. From bird-spotting advice to camping checklists, each exercise is executed in the artist's lovely signature style.
• Features many thoughtful prompts to encourage engagement with the natural world. From bird-spotting advice to camping checklists, each exercise is executed in the artist's lovely signature style
• Full-color illustrations cover this self-discovery journal from front to back with stunning images of flowers, trees, and all the beauty nature has to offer
• Brimming with gorgeous artwork, thoughtful quotes, and adventurous prompts, The Wildflower Workbook will give readers a fresh perspective and a better glimpse into the realm of self-discovery
• Makes a wonderful gift for any nature-loving friend or loved one
• Katie Daisy is an artist, illustrator, and author of the New York Times–bestseller How to Be a Wildflower. She lives in Bend, Oregon
About the Author
Katie Daisy is the author of the New York Times bestselling How to Be a Wildflower, published by Chronicle Books in 2016. She's a successful illustrator who's gained a substantial following due to her inspiring illustrations and hand-lettered quotes. Her work captures the essence of a life lived in harmony with nature. Katie currently lives and works in a quiet cabin in Oregon with her husband and son.